A Mobile app to protect your search habits from spying eyes .
A Cool App”Disconnect Search” letting you search internet without revealing your personal information !
Privacy of users ,has been becoming a growing concern ,when do they use internet . After the revelation of a former government spy on how American and other governments investigate users’ personal data through web sites and free services like search engines etc , Now people are bit scared to have a free go on the net.
“Disconnect Search” helps you !
Continue reading Want to protect your privacy while spying NASA via internet ?
When Techcrunch buzzed about the Office Mobile (finally ) from Microsoft ,I was amazed and rushed to try it on my Android mobile phone . At Techcrunch, the review of ‘Office Mobile on i-Pad’ was explaining the great features and giving me further push on trying . Continue reading Microsoft’s Official -office mobile for android – What the heck is this ?
I have been using Pulse e-reader application both on my Motorola Xoom tablet and Samsung Galaxy S2 for about an year. The sexy appeal of the feeds on Pulse makes me to read a lot. If you are using the very old fashioned Google reader for your feeds ,then definitely you would love to switch to Pulse app .
Pulse is a free application for your devices available on Google Play for download . Last week I have reviewed the Flipboard app ,which is similar to this app ,but Pulse scores more as it allows you to read more feeds in a limited space of screen .
Pulse for Desktop Computers
Pulse has been launched for Desktop users very recently ,it is available as an online app within your browser. Just go to Pulse.me and start using it [you can logging in using your Facebook Account for instant access ,but better to create a pulse account that carries all your feeds with you every where in every device )
Pulse – Features
- Screen shots of the pulse reader given here ,may give you the idea of look and feel of the app and great UI.
- Pulse gives you push notifications of the updated feeds (which can be set off from settings menu)
- You can add more pages and feeds
- Pulse offers you a very useful catalogue of feeds ,so you can pick up some
- Settings menu allows you to control the data connections (Update on Wi-Fi only etc..)views,flash use etc.
- Single user account created in Pulse syncs your contents on all devices .
Pulse tend to make use of my Xoom tablet more and more for reading !
Let us know what you feel about it in comments section !
Best of Android Apps Series – Mini Reviews at TecKdiary.com
I thought about giving my personal insights about the best apps of Android (sooner Apple)after using them for some time. There are tons of applications available in the Market ,as a user you may struggle to identify the best ones and usable ones .We ,at tecKdiary.com (My self and Stephen ) take care of this filtering job for you and plan to publish reviews of Good apps for smart phones (As we did for Symbian at symbiandreams.com ) continuously .
It is a small application (free) that allows you to read your subscribed feeds and the feeds recommended by the application itself in a beautiful and well organized view. You can simply flip up and down the pages by tapping your finger ,it offers you a great transition look ,makes the reading experience more colorful .
- You can choose the news items ,to add your Flipboard .
- You customize the Flipboard, watch out your Facebook ,Twitter timelines in a E-Book style (first image on the top shows my Facebook time line activity )
- You can add your Google feeds to this app, like most of other apps do .
- It has an average rating of 4.5 so far and downloaded over a million times .
Try Flipboard and let us know ,how is it !
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/teckdiary