I have been using Pulse e-reader application both on my Motorola Xoom tablet and Samsung Galaxy S2 for about an year. The sexy appeal of the feeds on Pulse makes me to read a lot. If you are using the very old fashioned Google reader for your feeds ,then definitely you would love to switch to Pulse app .
Pulse is a free application for your devices available on Google Play for download . Last week I have reviewed the Flipboard app ,which is similar to this app ,but Pulse scores more as it allows you to read more feeds in a limited space of screen .
Pulse for Desktop Computers
Pulse has been launched for Desktop users very recently ,it is available as an online app within your browser. Just go to Pulse.me and start using it [you can logging in using your Facebook Account for instant access ,but better to create a pulse account that carries all your feeds with you every where in every device )
Pulse – Features
- Screen shots of the pulse reader given here ,may give you the idea of look and feel of the app and great UI.
- Pulse gives you push notifications of the updated feeds (which can be set off from settings menu)
- You can add more pages and feeds
- Pulse offers you a very useful catalogue of feeds ,so you can pick up some
- Settings menu allows you to control the data connections (Update on Wi-Fi only etc..)views,flash use etc.
- Single user account created in Pulse syncs your contents on all devices .
Pulse tend to make use of my Xoom tablet more and more for reading !
Let us know what you feel about it in comments section !