Download Nokia Xpress (Internet Platform) ,which compresses the data about 90% and saves your mobile internet bill.
Nokia Beta Labs has rolled out a new internet platform for Nokia Lumia phones called Nokia Xpress ,which is said to save over 90% of your data use .Nokia Xpress Internet is a cloud based technology ,mixture of Software and Hardware (Nokia Servers ) . If you own a Lumia device you can head over to beta labs to download the Xpress Internet .
Watch this video ,to explore Xpress Internet:
Features of Nokia Xpress Internet :
Save more. Get the most out of your data plan by harnessing the Nokia Xpress internet platform behind the app. It automatically compresses data by up to 85% so you use less of your data plan and save battery charge, all while rapidly getting to the sites you care about. Nokia Xpress for Lumia offers several tools for controlling your data usage and ultimately saving more money, including:
- Data Usage Monitoring – Data usage and savings are reported as a live tile on the start page and via a detailed dashboard in the app, giving you a quick view of your data usage and savings.
- Saved Pages – store any web page locally to view later from the “Saved Pages” screen or pinned to the start screen, even with no cellular data connection. Useful in situations like checking in with your mobile boarding pass at the airport when there’s no coverage, or preparing your reading list for the train ride home.
- Save to SkyDrive – love that new video? Save it to SkyDrive with just a click without having to use any of your precious data plan. The video will be waiting for you on SkyDrive where you can download it later when you’re on Wi-Fi, at your PC or on a preferred data connection. Share it easily with your friends. (MP4, PDF and other file types are supported)
Discover more. Use the convenient Nokia Xpress for Lumia start screen as a jumping off point to the latest that the web has to offer. Convenient, time-saving features enable you to rapidly retrieve your favorite content and quickly share with your social network, including:
- Magazine – Nokia’s unique Magazine feature automatically asks you if you want to add sites with feeds to your collection as you visit them. It then presents the feeds to you in an appealing, easy-to-use magazine layout. Turn the pages with a swipe to quickly and easily read what most interests you.
- QuickLinks – automatically adds tiles for your frequently visited sites on the QuickLinks screen and orders them based on frequency of visit. This effortless way to organize frequent destinations means you’re only a click away from the content that you care about most.
Via : Nokia Beta Labs